CR025 - Apartment in AlbirCarrer Pau Casals 8, 03581, Alicante, Costa Blanca Noord
2 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment with stunning sea views.
Between Altea and Benidorm you will find the fortified town of L'Alfàz del Pi, which is located 4 kilometers from the coast because of the many attacks by pirates. The part by the sea is called Albir. The name Alfàz comes from the Moorish Alfaz which means fertile land. Today it is a popular place where the international film festival is held every July. Albir has a typical Mediterranean climate with long hot summers and mild winters. On average it is around 20 degrees in spring and autumn with peaks in summer up to more than 30°C. In the fall it gets fresher and the chance of rain increases. The winter is characterized by short heavy showers and the weather is less predictable, but the temperatures rise quickly again in the spring.
- Super market: 10 minutes by Walk
- University: 20 minutes by Car
- School: 15 minutes by Car
- Park: 10 minutes by Walk
- Beach: 10 minutes by Walk
- Coffee shop: 10 minutes by Walk
- Airport: 45 minutes by Car
- Bus station: 10 minutes by Walk
- Train station: 10 minutes by Car
- Police station: 7 minutes by Car
- Hospital: 12 minutes by Car
- Town center: 15 minutes by Walk
- Shopping center: 15 minutes by Car